Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

Very Merry

ericalave-timberland

This time of year, seems to go by so quickly. Although I'd like to consider myself, Santa's favorite brunette and know for sure that there will be no coal present in any of my stockings, I never feel ready for the season at hand. Suddenly, it's time to run around the city in search of the perfect presents for everyone from my little brothers to my beau, and to ready my tiny apartment for family and friends to eat, drink, be merry, and misbehave.

Not to mention, packing to go home for the holiday's, is no easy feat. To find the perfect balance between staying warm enough to go for walks in the mornings with mom, and stylish enough to brave a casual run-in with your High School sweetheart (at the mall. . .). 

Hopefully, this year, I'll find myself under a little mistletoe with a very handsome fellow. After all, a girl knows that a lot of love is just what the holiday's are all about.


ericalave-timberland

ericalave-timberland

ericalave-timberland

Wearing Timberland JacketJeansBoots.

Photos by Lauren Gould

No comments

Back to Top