Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

Put It On Me

I've exposed a few dirty little secrets
before. Some Bodega Juice, a little about what it feels like to run wild, and feel a growing pain or two. Remembering what it was like to move to my first apartment, find Brooklyn. . . or did Brooklyn 
find me? 
The summer, post-college, that I realized I'd really changed. Standing still wasn't an option. So, I started to roam, to try new things, and experience life from the inside out. I started to say, Yes, and my personal favorite,
Yes, Please.
 Did we want to travel to a destination with no wifi, not a single lifeline, and little to no room for sunbathing or the occasional 'LOL'? Initially, probably not. After all, yes, please. That's where I was challenged to sit quietly, look someone in the eyes, and live in realtime. How about learning to cook for one, then
two.Then for an entire dinner party- last minute; naturally. 
Wait, how much paprika? Why is the organic, gluten-free lasagna taking so long to cook?
Try going to the gym for the first time, in. . . a while. 
Do these yoga pants make my butt look good?
Maybe it's starting a new job, sitting for coffee or taking a bubble bath, this time by yourself.
Lately, it feels a lot like getting minimal.
skin, first.

biossance
Designed with your own biological fingerprint in mind, Biossance, offers everyday moisture that's ideal for all skin types. As soon as I get home from the beach, the first thing I do is hop on the shower and freshen up for dinner. Keeping my skin instantly hydrated is essential. 
I
find it really challenging to stick to most routines, except the ones that leave me or my skin feeling nourished and noticeably revitalized.
biossance
biossance
For more information on Biossance and to start restoring your own Biological Beauty visit Biossance.com.


Photos by Cheralee

No comments

Back to Top