Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

The Attitude

I'll tell you,
Summer, has taken on a whole new feeling. And, you know me, I'm all about
Still, there have been times where I've stood behind the screen door and thought to myself, How am I possibly going to figure this one out or - my personal favorite - How did a good girl like me, end up in a place like this? But, whenever I feel unsteady, I grab hold of the things that, well, steady me. On arrival, turning any life-lemons into a Tom Collins; extra stiff, 
please.
So, I wind up doing things like. . .
Taking the long way home, just because. Losing my phone, on purpose. Unbuttoning the very last button of these; this Friday night, I am experiencing a love affair with pizza and beer and not even these after-party, party jeans will get in my way.
This weekend,
we locked ourselves out of the apartment. While I was waiting for my spare keys, it dawned on me. I don't even remember the last time I sat on my stoop and had a coffee, without any distractions or somewhere to be. Something that feels like learning how-to slow dance my way through Summer. And, the thing about a slow dance, is the surrender of it all. I guess, sometimes, you just need to surrender. To loosen the top button or the reigns.

Someone said,
Life is just a stupid game. It doesn't matter what you do or what you have. If you're loved in the end, then you
win.
ericalave-boohoo
ericalave-boohoo
Wearing Shop Priceless Top, Bohoo Overalls.

Photos by Cheralee

No comments

Back to Top