Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

You'll Always Be My Boo(t)



Why try to change me now?

Denim, leather, repeat, has always been my uniform. Add a tough girl boot or biker jacket and I don't really need much else. I guess, a lot like in life, if you know what it is that you love
the most, then you don't need many things. So, I stay on the fringe through all seasons, and keep a boot on, no matter what. After all, a girl needs to be prepared to take a few falls, stomp the block after midnight, or run home, as needed. The city and it's paces, aren't so forgiving. And walking fast towards home, his apartment, or the subway is where most days begin. 


So, as I learn to walk a little
faster,
stand somewhat taller, and casually strut - more like jog - to the L train, I keep in mind that good boot is hard to find.

am I happy to slide into these!

Wearing Dress, Jacket (try this!), Boots (try these!).

Photos by Landon

No comments

Back to Top