Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

Patchwork


It feels like just yesterday I was rolling around on the beach, wet-hair-don't-care. And, although I only really feel alive under the sun, colorful, and free, the Fall speaks to me, too. 
Now, I daydream in technicolor of a different kind. Ready for the season ahead, to bundle, to boot around
Readying to go home for the holiday's can be something else and feel a little like piecing it all together. Between unexpected run-in's from high school's past, and all the family time and leftovers you can stand, this time of year is filled with so many things. Have you been to a strip mall in the suburbs this time of year? Or, did you ever run into your high school crush at the mall, 10 years later? Let's really talk about that one.

All I know, is that a girl needs to nail the holiday's with a few things. It starts with
and always ends with some sentiments that are a little sweeter than that.

Head to ASOS now 
for more on what my Thanksgiving might look like!

Wearing CoatTopSkirtPantsRingBoots or Try These.

No comments

Back to Top