Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

Fall(ing) For It

Back to black, to my roots, to Brooklyn.

What I haven't been able to shake, is the idea that summer is gone and I can't seem to get a hold of a leather jacket that's tough enough to shelter me. When I think of Fall, there are a few must-have's that come to mind. Is there a way to dress in head-to-toe suede, all the time? Or, should I wildly splurge on another pair of these? How much cropped denim does one girl really need. High-
rise, sun-rise. Pumpkin spice, nutella on toast, apple pie (just on Sundays).  
We crossword(s) by the fire. This time we write faintly, in pencil, which we swore we'd never do. If you're going to do a crossword, you might as well write with conviction. At least, 
that's what my college boyfriend used to say. After a day of skipping rocks and getting lost somewhere new, I realize how ready I am for a new season. For Fall, to really sweep me away. My windows, at home, are wide-open and the sun doesn't set until 6:07, pm.

“I believe in movement. I believe in that lighthearted balloon, the world. I believe in midnight and the hour of noon. But what else do I believe in? Sometimes everything. Sometimes nothing. It fluctuates like light flitting over a pond."

Patti SmithM Train
Wearing: Missguided Sweater, Century 21 Pants, Timberland Boots.

No comments

Back to Top