Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

First Taste of Fall

If there's one thing that's constant, it's been change. In a flash, big dreams turn into small hopes, if you let them. Bad ideas seem practical. Good ideas only come to you at 3am. And, in this city, it's possible, as I know, to lose keys, a phone (or two), your mind, and love. Find them all, again. And again. To finally find, the balance. Some things I know for sure. Like, to choose love not fear. Remember to wash your face before bed. Don't sacrifice your style or sanity to fit in. It's just never worth it.  

Always say yes to jeans-and-a-tee

it's the ultimate cool. Something about denim that makes me feel some type of way. Just like rice and beans are what my bones are made of. 
And, if there's something else I know for sure, it's that I'm never totally ready for a new season. Especially when I've just gotten used to the old one. On and on, whether or not I'm happy to let go of my crop-top/overall combo's, and even though I'm troubled at the thought of packing away our very last swimmies, I'm feeling cheeky and curious to feel something new. 

To try on 
your favorite jeans for Fall - oh yeah, they still fit! Wear his 
new flannel home, because it's cold and you always forget to pack an extra layer. Maybe, this time, you forgot it on purpose. Home again. Records stacked here.
Journals, over there. The books we've been meaning to read, as coasters for the spiked-Oolong's, I've made. It's been time to cut out caffeine, but a little spice does the body good. Just like home-cooked meals do, too. Last night's pizza party, really got carried away. So, Sunday's are meant for sleeping in  and waking up only to grab the paper, a coffee, and have a - very, tiny - bite
of bacon

Fall, fingers-crossed. Handkerchiefs crossed, too.



Wearing Topshop Blouse, Nasty Gal Flares (try these!), Old Navy Hat.

No comments

Back to Top