Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

New Layers

It's no secret, that

 And, in keeping with the idea of bracing myself for a chilly winter, I'm still slowly getting used to the idea of adding new layers to my wardrobe. No two ways about it, when I'm sun-kissed and can slide into something silky, throw on some slides, shades, and a little lip-gloss, I am the happiest. 
So, when the winter comes,
I want to curl into a ball, in his sweats and my sweater; lovers, undercover(s).
But, a girls gotta do, what she's got to do. Time to trade in my crop-tops for a pullover, lace up my boots and hit the block running.

Something tells me, I'll still just want to snuggle in those sweats. Except, this time, I have a new favorite sweater.

Wearing Coach Sweater, BB Dakota Dress, Zara Coat (maybe, this instead!) Timberland Boots.

Photos by Christina

No comments

Back to Top