Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

I'm Falling In


I've had time to think it through, to really consider the change. And, what I've decided to journal, is that there is absolutely no way I am going to make it through the season without a few of my favorite things.
Fall favorites, like layers you can cuddle inside. Hot chocolate; dark, warm, satisfying. A good book and some fresh lip gloss to tote around. Boots to kick some ass in. And, arguably, the most important fall must-have of all; keeping it 
one-hundred.

I'm cards on the table, I am spilled milk.
Besides my usual autumnal anxieties; trying to begin again, make to-do lists until I face-plant into them. I'd say things are really off to a great start. So, what the bell? I'm falling in.
Wearing  Try this Sweater, Jacket, Scarf, Jeans

No comments

Back to Top