Brooklyn

Brooklyn
Brooklyn

Keep Looking

Keep Looking
Keep Looking

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations
Good Vibrations

Take Me to Bed(ford)

It's always live, always awake. And, every corner holds a story for me; 
remembrance. 
Side-eye.

Call a friend, let them know I'll be running late. I've been caught up at a bar with no AC, it's my third Tanqueray-cucumber. Maybe it's Sunday, 
we listen to jazz, I write a note on a post-it, then lose it. We find it. 
Good thing I didn't throw it away, accidentally. I wrote everything important on that one single post-it note. Like, 
all the things I wanted to really say, or do, or go-to.
It's only noon, and I've already laughed one-hundred times, forget
my phone at home; it's time for Hemingway, instead. Alright, fine, maybe
a little Drizzy, too. My seventh day, doesn't come with rules. After all, we were 

I buckled-under and unbuttoned my high-waisted jeans. Too many huevos rancheros, too much cheese. Now, all I'm good for is a waltz along Bedford Ave. to buy some gems and 
do some yoga in an hour, maybe later, 

ok…

tomorrow.

How happy can one girl be
spending so much time taking such a long stroll?
Sunday or not, I'm daydream believing.




Photos by Scott Brasher


No comments

Back to Top